We are looking for a part-time Mostess to Join our team!
Do you have a passion for entertaining and an interest in e-commerce? Love creating exemplary customer service experiences? Then you might be just the person we've been looking for!
- Daily task management and organization, managing calendar/scheduling
- Responding to and overseeing social media activities (likes, comments, messages).
- Managing customer service: taking the lead on logistics and correspondence.
- Monitoring Google Alerts and online reviews.
- Assisting as needed with crafting projects (cutting ribbon, gift wrapping, etc.)
- General errand running.
- As needed: event management, photo shoot assistance, vendor and brand outreach, content editing, general correspondence.
- Applicants must be self-starters with an eagerness to learn the business.
- Working 15-25 hours a week (as needed).
- Understanding of social media (Snap Chat, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest etc.), the blogging community and customer service.
- Familiar with Google Work (Google Calendar, Sheets, Docs, Gmail).
- Eager to learn the basics of our e-commerce operating systems: Squarespace, MailChimp, and SurveyMonkey.
- Must be comfortable working in a home office located in a high-rise building, and able to come in 2-4 days a week (as needed).
- Must be able to take on projects and tasks while not in the home office (aka, working from home).
- Located in or near Houston, has driver’s license & vehicle, laptop & phone.
- Willing to undergo a basic criminal background check (required to obtain security credentials for the building).
Send an e-mail with subject line “Mostess Team” with your resume, a link to your blog/LinkedIn Profile/social media accounts (if applicable), and few sentences on why you want to work with Mostess to email@example.com