Celebrate Spring! Theme Reveal
SPRING IS OFFICIALLY IN THE AIR!
Throw open the windows and chill the champagne! We are ready to CELEBRATE SPRING at Mostess headquarters. I curated our 2017 Spring Box to compliment - and most of all - CELEBRATE any occasion this Spring: weddings, birthdays, Easter brunch, bridal showers, baby showers, engagement parties, graduation, Mother's Day, or house warming parties (just to name a few)! I also wanted to make this box a must have for anyone seeking a thoughtful thank you gift for a gracious host, dear friend, or bridesmaids!
The Celebrate Spring Box is themed around neutral, light, and airy elements that are sure to please any crowd. It pairs beautifully with fresh flowers, sweet treats, and a chilled bottle of bubbly. This box is extra special because I tailored it based on your feedback! I kept getting requests asking if we could include products to either match or compliment products from past boxes. And guess what? I did just that. The Celebrate Spring Box includes two products that pair splendidly with our Winter, VIP, and Founder's Box. In the coming weeks I will show even moreways our Celebrate Spring Box can be used with items from ALL our past boxes!
CELEBRATE SPRING BOX - WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Serving tray to compliment any table top. Bonus: it compliments serving ware from the Founder's and VIP Boxes.
- Organic small batch syrup that is versatile and fresh for any spring beverage!
- Beautiful recycled glassware to display fresh flowers
- Chic new bar cart item to impress your guests. Bonus: it matches the bar cart items from the Winter Box!
- Something sweet to drizzle on appetizers
- Signature Mostess item that is sure to be a "buzz" worthy conversation starter
- Three simple beverage recipes
- Two effortless sweet and savory food recipes
- Social Qs and modern hosting tips
- Signature Mostess Box and packaging
- Complimentary shipping and handling
Boxes ship in March. If you subscribe to a Mostess Membership plan before March 1st, your Celebrate Spring Box will be the first to ship out.